To ensure the safety of your child, KidWorks is open with limitations at this time.
Monday - Thursday
- KidWorks is available for members and guests
- The child must go through the screening process at the front desk before entering KidWorks
- Masks will not be required for children according to Governor's mandate dated July 18, 2020
- 7 slots are available each hour, reservations in advance are required, call the front desk 870-862-5442
- 1-hour limit
- Ages 3 months - 9 years
- Do not bring any toys from home, electronics are permitted. Please make sure electronics are labeled with the child’s name and current phone number
- A water fountain is not available at this time. If desired, bring a drink labeled with the child's name
More details are available at the front desk and KidWorks.
Make sure to read our KidWorks Guidelines below before making a reservation. Thank you!