Adult Swim: Mondays - Fridays 5:00am - 12:00pm. Swimmers must be at least 15 years of age unless accompanied by a HealthWorks instructor.
Recreational Swim: Mondays - Fridays 12:00pm - 8:00pm, Saturdays 9:00am - 4:30pm, and Sundays 1:00pm - 5:30pm. Swimmers under the age of 9 MUST be accompanied by an adult. Swimmers 9 - 14 need to pass a swim test for parent to leave the pool area, however guardian must stay in the Center.
General Pool Rules
- Bathers must shower before entering the pool.
- Children under 9 must be accompanied by an adult. Children 9-14 must pass a swim test to be in pool unsupervised.
- Food and drinks prohibited in the pool area.
- No running, pushing, shoving, fighting or horse playing allowed.
- Proper swimming attire is required (must wear a swimming suit, no cutoffs, street clothes or street shoes.)
- Swim diapers are required for children wearing diapers.
- Only HFC tubes or lifejackets and toys are permitted.
Lazy River Rules
- Enter and exit the river through the center of the therapy pool.
- No sitting, standing or jumping on the walls of the lazy river.
- Water walking is permitted – Inside lane walk with the current – outside lane walk against the current.
Diving Board Rules
- One person on the board at a time.
- Divers must wait until the diver in front of them has reached the side of the pool.
- Wearing Goggles is not permitted while using the diving board.
- All divers should surface and swim to the side of the pool immediately.
- Only one bounce is permitted per dive.
- Continuous swimming is required. (lap lanes are for lap swimmers only)
- No hanging on the lane ropes.
- When there are three or more swimmers in a lane please swim in a counter clockwise circle.
- Be courteous and inform the other swimmer if you are entering a lane that is occupied.
- Do not stop in the middle of a lane.
- After summer concludes (August), the slide will remain off until 1:00 p.m. to allow our lap swimmers to utilize their lunch hour to swim.
- The starter blocks are to be used for swim team members and those swimmers working with instructors.
- All riders must ride feet first while lying on their back no sitting up while riding the slide.
- Maximum rider weight 300 pounds.
- Do not pull or propel yourself into the ride.
- No combs or foreign objects are allowed in pockets and no jewelry can be worn while riding the slide.
- A single file line should form on the deck with one rider at the middle landing and one rider at the top landing wait until the person at the top has entered the slide before proceeding to the next level.
- Only one rider at a time. Absolutely no trains or chains of riders are permitted.
- No tubes are permitted on the water slide.
- Pregnant women or individuals with heart or back conditions should not use the slide.
- No standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling or stopping in the flume.
- Leave the pool by designated ladders immediately after exiting the slide.
- Non-swimmers are only permitted if wearing a HFC lifejacket.
- Water depth is 4 feet
- ALL RIDERS MUST BE AT LEAST 48" TALL