Did you know we offer Aqua Zumba?
Exercise gets wet with 5 different types of workouts! The low-no-impact, three-dimensional environment of the water lets you build strength, reduce body fat, and increase flexibility while reducing your risk of injury. It has never been so fun and convenient to swim year round at HFC with aquatics classes in our World Class indoor pool facility..
See Pool Programs Schedule for Class times Click here
Classes / Groups Descriptions:
- Arthritis I: Designed by the Arthritis Foundation for people who are limited by impaired joint motion &/or strength. Exercises follow the guidelines set forth by the Arthritis Foundation & are taught by qualified instructors in our heated therapy pool. All fitness levels. Also a great class for those with FIBROMYALGIA.
- Arthritis II: Same class as Arthritis I, but uses light water weights. All levels.
- Aquacise: Enjoy a low-impact water based class that combines muscular endurance & aerobic conditioning. Previous class experience is helpful but not required. All levels.
- AquaZumba: An aquatics workout with all of the benefits, fun and excitement from a Zumba class! This class incorperates Latin
Rhythms for Extreme Tension Toning, by taking the force/energy to move through the water. Enjoy great music sound
system in a 4 ft. deep area. Please wear water shoes, and bring a towel and water to each class.
- Deep Water Workout: The ultimate non-impact workout! Aerobic and muscle conditioning plus range of motion & flexibility improvement. All levels.
- USMS Masters Swim Team (Ages 18 & up): Coached workouts for all swimming ability levels. Great for general fitness, triathletes, swimming competition, injury recouperation, and most importantly, support and motivation!
- Summer / Year Round Swim Team (Ages 4 - 18) see Aquatics > Swim Team tab.