Click HERE to Print the Group Exercise Class Schedule
For Aquatic Group Exercise Classes see Pool Schedule
- Boot Camp: Traditional cardio and calisthenic moves for heart health and muscular strength.
- BodyPump: A rapid fat-burning class that uses barbells to give you the fastest way to tone and condition muscles! After an exhaustive study, BODYPUMP was verified by The University of Auckland as providing the fastest body fat loss of any fitness class.
- BodyCombat: combines moves and stances developed from a range of self-defense disciplines such as karate, boxing, Tai Chi, and kickboxing. It is a fiercely energetic experience taught in a safe and simplistic manner. Designed to fight fat and kick calories, it is a great cardiovascular workout that's all out fun.
- Hip-Hop: Hip-Hop dance cardio w/core movements to tone and shape your mid-section.
- *Soo Bahk Do: An awesome, martial art effective in stopping inner & outer conflict, for both Adults and Children. This is a fee based class.
- BodyVive: lets you get in shape at your own pace with a low-impact, group fitness workout that leaves you fizzing with energy. Using the VIVE balls, VIVE tubes and optional hand-weights, you choose the intensity that energises your future.
- Spinning: The original indoor cycling program, is more than a workout – it’s a philosophy. SPINNING is a journey to health and fitness, an opportunity for you to not only experience an incredible training program, but also personal challenge, camaraderie and energy – all at your own pace. Please arrive approximately 5-10 minutes early for class so that the instructor can instruct you on proper bike set up. Most rides are 40 minutes long, with the exception of Saturday. Come see what Spinning is all about!
- Tai Chi: Internal Martial Arts therapy. Great for strength, arthritis, and for the purpose of health and longevity. Effective stress management. All fitness levels.
- YogaFit: De-mystified, health club friendly class that combines fitness moves such as push-ups, sit-ups and squats with traditional yoga postures linked together in a flowing format.
- Senior Friends: Gentle strength and flexibility training, very light aerobic work combined with chair yoga and relaxation.
- *Pilates Reformer: Prior experience with Mat Pilates required. Personal training on the Pilates reformer. This is a fee based class. Call Terry Clark for more information.
- Arthritis I: Designed by the Arthritis Foundation for people who are limited by impaired joint motion &/or strength. Exercises follow the guidelines set forth by the Foundation & are taught by qualified instructors in our heated therapy pool. All fitness levels. Also a great class for those with FIBROMYALGIA.
- Arthritis II: Same class as Arthritis I, but uses light water weights. All levels.
- Aquacise: Enjoy a low-impact water based class that combines muscular endurance & aerobic conditioning. Previous class experience is helpful but not required. All levels.
- Deep Water Workout: The ultimate non-impact workout! Aerobic and muscle conditioning plus range of motion & flexibility improvement. All levels.
- Zumba: A Latin-inspired, dance-fitness class that incorporates Latin and International music and dance movements, which create a dynamic, exciting and effective fitness system! This class format combines easy to follow fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body in an aerobic/fitness fashion to achieve a unique ended balance of cardio and muscle-toning benefits.
- Cheer: HealthWorks STARZ is a competitive cheerleading for ages 5-8.
- Turbo Tumbling: Gymnastics for age’s 2-18 classes are hour long once a week and privates lessons are available for appointments.